Every time we dog walk we are reminded: pups love new experiences, home or away.
And as Barkers we know how much more enjoyable including our pup can make an experience. Every month, in Brooklyn Bark Talks, we write about a cool place to take your furry Barker. We have found a site that highlights over 50,000 places that welcome you both: www.BringFido.com.
The site founder and editor is Melissa Halliburton. We caught up with her for an interview and she filled in lots of background about why she started it and the depth of BringFido's service.
- How many properties do you represent?
- Why should we use BringFido.com instead of Expedia or Travelocity?
- Is there a way of sorting and comparing properties?
- How long has BringFido been in existence? What gave you the idea?
- How do you find properties?
- What do you do to verify what the property tells you?
- Is there something you'd like to do special for our Barkers and readers?
- Is there anything else about BringFido you would like to share?