Kitty is lethargic. Pup is drooling. Kitty won't eat her favorite dinner. You left pup in a very warm room and maybe it was too warm.
Is this serious? Is this going to pass or do I need to contact my vet? Or do I need to get her to her vet pronto?
Shock is the underlying issue with any injury. In shock, the circulatory system is starting to shut down. There is a simple test to tell if your petis in shock, moving into shock or coming out of shock. It is called "Capillary Refill" or CRT (Capillary Refill Time).
Very easy to do. You press your finger against your pet's gums to produce a blanched (white) spot and then measure the time itRead More