services & rates
We offer a variety of care and payment options!
All Care Associates are insured, bonded, First Aid/CPR certified for dogs and cats & GPS tracked!
Knowledge that your loved one is in great hands!
- Nights and Weekends: $8 fee for visits booked for 6:00pm or later, and on weekends.
- Medication: $8 fee for advanced medication (including injections); No charge for food medication.
- Additional Pets: 50% of base service fee for each additional dog; No additional charge for multiple cats.
- Major Holidays: $12 fee for major holidays and holiday weekends. These include Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Day, New Years Eve/Day. Please book in advance if you need holiday service.
- Minor Holidays: $8 fee for minor holidays and holiday weekends (days banks and schools are closed). These include Martin Luther King Jr, Presidents Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day.
- Solo Walk: $8 for guaranteed solo walk.
- Pet Transportation: $12 fee if you need your dog picked up or dropped off for a sleepover.
- Last Minute Booking: $15 surcharge for appointments booked less than one business day in advance.
Changes require one business day. Changes made with less notice can generally be accommodated but cannot be guaranteed. Changes made with less notice incur a $15 surcharge.
In the event of a true emergency, surcharges may be waived by Brooklyn Bark.
There will be a 30 day notice prior to any price change.
The client will give Brooklyn Bark a minimum of 30 day notice prior to termination of services and, likewise, Brooklyn Bark will afford the client a 30 notice prior to any cessation of services.
Brooklyn Bark will maintain insurance coverage, as presented, for pet and property in their care. Pet will be cared for only by associates fully familiar with the client pet.
Brooklyn Bark associates will treat the client pets with professionalism and caring and will communicate with the client owners on a regular basis about their pets.