We offer a variety of care and payment options!
All Care Associates are insured, bonded, First Aid/CPR certified for dogs and cats & GPS tracked!
Knowledge that your loved one is in great hands!
50 cent price increase - March 1, 2019
Our goal at Brooklyn Bark is to continue to provide you and your pet the absolute best in care and customer service! This means maintaining the most talented, dedicated, and best trained team while continuing to provide great services such as online booking, GPS tracking, and digital notifications.
Effective March 1st, we will be putting a small pice increase of 50 cents per service. You can lock in a 10% discount for dog walking services by signing up for our Pre Bill Program. It's a great way to get our premium services while saving! If you haven't signed up already, please contact Helen at BarkMaster@BklynBark.com
- Weekends: $8 fee for visits booked for visits on Saturday and Sunday
- Off-Hours: $8 fee for visits before 10am and after 6pm (based on availability)
- Medication: $8 fee for advanced medication (including injections); No charge for food medication.
- Additional Pets: 50% of base service fee for each additional dog; No additional charge for multiple cats.
- Major Holidays: $12 fee for major holidays and holiday weekends that immediately proceed or follow them. These include Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Day, Day after Christmas, New Years Eve/Day. Please book in advance if you need holiday service.
- Minor Holidays: $8 fee for minor holidays and holiday weekends (days banks and schools are closed). These include Martin Luther King Jr, Presidents Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day.
- Solo Walk: $8 for guaranteed solo walk.
- Pet Transportation: $12 fee if you need your dog picked up or dropped off for a sleepover.
- Last Minute Booking: $10 fee for appointments booked after 6pm the business day prior
- Cancellations: $10 fee for cancelling services after 10am the day of the visit
Changes require one business day. Changes made with less notice can generally be accommodated but cannot be guaranteed. Changes made with less notice incur a $10 surcharge.
In the event of a true emergency, surcharges may be waived by Brooklyn Bark.
There will be notice prior to any price change.
Brooklyn Bark will maintain insurance coverage, as presented, for pet and property in their care. Pet will be cared for only by associates fully familiar with the client pet.
Brooklyn Bark associates will treat the client pets with professionalism and caring and will communicate with the client owners on a regular basis about their pets.
As always, we are so grateful that you place your trust in us. We are looking forward to an amazing summer with your fur baby!
* If your Care Associate shows up for a service and the pups aren't home / you forgot to cancel, you'll be charged for the full visit as always.