We know that you want to bring your pet with you everywhere you go, which can be a tricky feat. You go to the gym, work, parties, events, and are consistently busy. Trust us, we understand. So we urge you to find pet friendly restaurants and bars that you can bring your companion to. Keep this article saved so that next time your friends want to grab a bite to eat, you can recommend these amazing restaurants.
● Lucky Dog: Named after their inspiration, Lucky Dog allows customers to bring their friends to the backyard and bar.
● Sotto Voce: This is a great Italian restaurant, with athletic and delicious food.
● Buttermilk Channel: If you are looking for hip, definitely check this place out. They have dinner, brunch on the weekends, great drinks, and delicious desserts.
● Habana Outpost Brooklyn: Enjoy traditional Cuban and Mexican cuisine here at Habana outpost. They also offer a few different locations across New York, and invite your pup to join you.
● Marlow and Sons: This friendly restaurant has great American food, drinks, and is quite popular in Williamsburg.
● Cebu Bar and Bistro: This restaurant puts a spin on American cuisine and offers outside seating for your pet.
● Heights Cafe: This is a cute and stylish cafe if you are looking for some simple eats and a great latte. They are in the heart of Brooklyn Heights, and offer all meals and a brand new drink menu.
● The Gibson: They have simple food, but not so simple drinks, Check out this incredible bar menu and enjoy some cocktails with your pup.
● DSK Brooklyn: This beer garden offers authentic and delicious German food and beverages. They have indoor and outdoor seating as well!
● Chavela’s: Enjoy Mexician cuisine and a fun atmosphere at Chavela’s. They even offer brunch and an extensive drink menu.
● Brooklyn Heights Wine Bar and Kitchen: They are open Wednesday through Sunday, and invite you to brunch, lunch, and dinner along with a glass of wine. Check out their happy hour and incredible small bites.
● Teddy’s Bar & Grill: This bar was established in 1887, and is one of the oldest bars in Brooklyn. Come admire the impressive history behind this long lasting restaurant and have a bite to eat with your pup.